What is your return / exchange policy?
We make it simple! Initiate your return or exchange here. Please note that returns for store credit and exchanges within the U.S. are free. All returned products must be in unused, pristine condition with original tags attached and hygienic liners intact.
- Exchange: Free exchanges must be initiated within 21 days of the order's delivery date.
- Return for store credit: Free returns for store credit must be initiated within 21 days of the order's delivery date.
- Return for original form of payment: Returns must be initiated within 21 days of the order's delivery date. Mail-in returns have a $9 handling fee per return label, which is waived if you opt for an exchange or store credit refund.
All purchases under final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. No exchanges will be supported for International orders. We are unable to cancel or change shipping methods for Instant Exchanges.
How to do I mail my return / exchange?
To get your package ready:
1. Create and print your shipping label here.
2. Attach the label to the reusable mailer from your original order, or to any other shipping mailer of your choice.
3. Put your package in your mailbox or USPS drop box, or deliver it to any USPS location
Please note orders must be returned within 21 days of the delivery date.
Packages shipped with a different shipping label than the one provided may not receive a refund or the refund may be delayed. Customers are responsible for printing their shipping label. Contact email@example.com for questions regarding the return label.
It's over 21 days, how can I still return or exchange my purchase?
If your return or exchange is overdue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Send us an email to tell us what's up and someone from our Customer Service team will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to include your order number (if you have one).
Please email us at email@example.com